Image Map

Saturday 4 October 2014

A Five for Friday Currently!

Here is my Five for Friday... on a Saturday as per usual!


1
My SLANT box for September made it to the post office this week! Sorry Stacey its going to be a bit late!!


2
Look at these cutie capital letter cards I found for free at A Special Kind of Class. Straight into my Challenge Area for my kidlets.

3
Another fantastic find from Mel at Frog Spot are these one more and one less game boards.

4
I made this a little while ago (and I took photos so I must write it up as a 'How to' post) and my class are loving using it to count our number of days in school.


5
And here is this month's Currently from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade.


Listening - Horrible Histories are just so fun to watch (yes I know I'm 20 years older than the target audience)

Loving - The slight (slight!) drop in temperature from the rain today

Thinking - That I failed in my Sunday Scoop aim to blog mid-week :(

Wanting - Not to have so much work to do... it seems never-ending right now!


Needing - to book my half-term holidays, we are considering Sydney... am unbelievably excited!!

Treat - Here is a little Friday Saturday Freebie with a Halloween theme!


Freebie Fridays

2 comments:

  1. Love your freebie. I teach second and I have two students who are new to the country and don't speak much English, and this activity will be great for them.

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…there is a fall themed TREAT!
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Currently! I love those temperatures that have started to cool down too! Enjoy them!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...