Image Map

Friday 6 February 2015

Currently a 100th post

It seems fitting for me both that I am writing my 100th post with all the '100th day of school' posts around the blogging world and also that I am linking up with Oh Boy the 4th Grade for a Currently post for my 100th post as it's been with me since single figures!


Listening - I just have rubbish tv on for the sake of noise rather than any serious watching going on!

Loving - Only 1 more week of school, then its half-term! Whoop, whoop!!

Thinking - My brain has been fried this week, so its barely processing any thoughts right now...

Wanting - A relaxing weekend, although I feel the mountain of work I should be attempting may interfere with that.

Needing - More sleep. I had a sleep-walking incident last night which massively interrupted my sleep!

Pagent title - I write lists, attempt to prepare in advance, prep, colour-code, sort and constantly try and stay organised or I'll go mad!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute blog! I would love to get organized, but I need to be home long enough to do that. Can't wait to check out your posts. Happy February! I am going to have to check out your count the room activity. I am not quite familiar with that idea...

    Renee The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an adorable blog! I love the colors and theme. What is half-term? Do you get a break in between terms?
    This week there are a lot of things going on in my class. We have Valentine's Day, President's Day, and I was thinking of starting my tooth unit. The following week, it a short week. We have Monday off (holiday) and a teacher work day on Tuesday. It is hard trying to fit in all of the activities in a week.
    Can't wait to see what you post for February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to be organized could be mine too...I am always prepared, as my pageant name is, but my organization could be a little better.

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...