Image Map

Saturday 7 February 2015

Trying to keep some momentum

This post is just a random splurge of my thoughts and, for once, not a link up with anyone! Which will probably just mean that no-one will actually read it as I don't think I get much independent traffic lol!

I've found time management quite hard over the last couple of months and unfortunately blogging is one of those things that gets pushed further and further down the to-do list. There have been the 'normal' (increased?!) workload and in addition I have been agonising over a fairly momentous job decision. (As an aside, as I typed the word 'agonising' the song Agony from Into the Woods popped into my head, the best part of the film imo!)


Anyway, the job situation I think is being resolved and I will be moving on from my current position in the summer to another country (still abroad though) and I really hope that everything works out. If I manage to keep some (any!) sort of momentum with this blog going, I guess we will all find out!!

3 comments:

  1. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who feels exactly the way you do about the busyness of life and blogging lol. Just so you know, I like reading your blog. Where are you moving to if you don't mind me asking?
    Crystal
    Www.funandlearningatBBA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I love reading your blog. I'm excited to see where you end up living/teaching. I hope it's warm and sunny there! We have about 30+ inches of snow on the ground now. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...